Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Interview @ NB Fahrenheit88

Was busy running about for the whole day that I has no actual time to sit down before my computer and blog..

If you are a fan of New Balance malaysia on FB, you will see an update regarding a recording in Fahrenheit88 at our NB store..

So as I've promised, pictures as below !

Again, please forgive me for the bad quality of pictures because they're taken with my phone.
But as usual I'm a very nice person so no matter what I will still have some photos to show you, right? Hahaha..

Adjusting mic..

Start recording..

recording..

Chatting..

close up..

..and let's see our Retail Supervisor, Penny's face..

Haha ok I'm very bad I know :P

but she was so nervous she refused to appear on screen..
and she was like "Elayne you do it laaaa....."

but she did a great job!

Thanks to Mayjune for making Penny feel at ease :)
Mayjune is so petite but she is so talented.
She speaks and brings herself very well.
Yay to Malaysian celebrity!

and thanks to NTV7 for giving us this opportunity !

Ok time for me to catch some beauty sleep..

Good night everyone!
Remember to like our FB fan page if you haven't !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment