Monday, May 30, 2011

New Balance @ Fahrenheit88 !

Hello peeps ! It's Monday again.. How's your weekend?

We've opened a new store over the weekend!
A New balance PPF store !
PPF stands for Past, Present, Future..

*grins

It is our new flagship store and there, we have mainly lifestyle shoes, rather than the usual NB boutique that carries mostly performance running shoes.

And this store looks so beautiful and different.
If you have visited the shop, you'll know what I'm talking about.

And if you haven't, you have me.... (LOL)
because I took some photos to show you !

but please excuse the quality of the photos because they're taken with my blackberry and my phone has no flash :(
the others taken by iPhone are not with me but I promise you I will post them up once I get my hands on them! :)

Ok cut the crap, time for a little tour of our new store :D


The store front. Its located in between Diva & Rockport, and you can see Su's cakes in front of our shop. I love the bricks that creates a vintage look :)

Cool displays at the front.

The highlight shoe.. Go make a visit to our store to find out about this model! I will reveal in the next post so remember to keep an eye for it!

Please look at that beautiful sneakers in white & royal..
breath-taking !
(Also, will do a post on that shoe)

Arrays of classics..

At the back we have some technical/performance running shoes.

the Heritages..

So what do you guys think about this store?
Remember to visit us if you are in Fahrenheit88 ok?
Classic shoes waiting for you! :)

Happy Monday everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment