Friday, June 24, 2011

Grand Opening of New Balance in Fahrenheit88

We are featured on MSN Life & style !

Click below link to read the post.



Within a blink of the eye, it's Friday again.. How time flies without us realizing it :S
*hums the Friday song~

Sunday will be the Standard Chartered KL Marathon !
Anyone participating ?
Well, if you are, I will see you there !
I'm taking part in the 5km Fun Run (if there is not much to do).
We have a fit test booth there so if you'd like your feet
tested to find out about your arch and what shoe fits you best, feel free to visit our booth!

And today, since I have no pictures to show you,
below is our latest arrival, a very beautiful running shoe which suits Summer a lot !

Only limited pairage,
quickly grab yours at our New Balance PPF, located in Fahrenheit88 !


Ok I'm off to get my hands on a pair. Let's see if you can catch me at the
Standard Chartered KL Marathon in this baby ;)

P/S : Don't say I never warn you, this baby sells out real fast !

No comments:

Post a Comment