Thursday, September 22, 2011

Minimus Fever still hitting

*waves into dark..
Hello peeps!

Yes I know I know.. I know I've abandoned this space for a long time.
I do feel bad about that but to prove my sincerity, here's an entry for all of you :)

I was really tied up with other million things that requires my attention that's why I did not have the time to blog :(
Within a blink of the eye, its already end September! *horrified
and maybe when I open my eyes again I will see Christmas trees everywhere.
OK not funny, but how time flies..

NB topic now..
The Minimus heat is still ON! Its featured on CLIVE September in conjunction with the Mount. Kinabalu International Climbathon that New Balance is part of the sponsors. The event will be held in October and I look forward to the beautiful East Malaysia ! :)




And this is from the New Balance website. The Minimus 10 was launched in 3 category, on the NB website, Minimus Zero will be launched in 4, adding a new category which is cross-training.


And in order to bring a good minimalist shoe for all of you, our NB Team even had Anton Krupicka & Kyle Skaggs to run on a treadmill and had his running motions captured & studied.
Read more here.



If you are a minimalist runner, this shoe is for you!
You can get it at all our stores.

WARNING:

"Caution: This product increases the strain on the foot, calf, and Achilles tendon. Overuse of this product or use of activities outside of running and walking may increase the risk of sustaining injury.

We recommend that if you were to buy this product, you should be introduced slowly into a running routine. You should use these shoes for only 10-20% of your usual running workout and gradually increase your workout/training time and distance..

Happy Thursday & the weekend is soon !
Have a great day ahead dear readers.

Cheers !

2 comments: