Friday, May 6, 2011

NB DUX at NTV7 Yuan Carnival

NTV7 is having a carnival this weekend, 7th & 8th May 2011 (Saturday & Sunday),
at SJK Kheow Bin, Batu Caves.

The NTV7 team invited New Balance to tie-in our Dump Your Ex campaign at their Go Green booth.


Which means... You may bring your old shoes there and get a rebate coupon.
But please note that we are not selling our shoes there.
You will have to bring the coupon to our shops to be entitled for shoe purchase.


Now you ask me why not just go straight to our shops. Haha.

It is because, Yuan Carnival will be a whole day event and it will be loaded with a whole lot of fun! They have even invited HK actor, Michael Tse 谢天华 aka Laughing Gor, as guest appearance!

Oh, and may I remind you that it is also Mother's day so...

Bring your parents/family there to join the fun!


See you there!! :) Happy Weekend everyone!

&

Happy Mother's Day to all mommy :)

Cheers!

Note: I tried to upload the schedule here but no matter how many times I tried it still wouldn't enlarge when you click on it. Can someone tell me or best still, teach me how do I do it?
Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment